Back in 2017, I launched This Stupid Day, a useful website that defines each day as some stupid made-up holiday. Today, I’m pleased to announce a new update. Here are some of the highlights:
- Newly revised holidays! I went through the list and made a ton of updates. A bunch of the holidays have been replaced, updated, or reworded.
- Subscriptions! If you can’t be bothered to go to the website, you can now get This Stupid Day as a free Amazon Alexa flash briefing, a WebCal subscription, or a downloadable ICS file. Add it to your Google and Outlook calendars. Do it now.
- Improved Technology! This is hard to believe, but 2017 was six years ago. The site needed some updates. It looks better and loads faster now.
- Rebranding! For some reason, I originally put This Stupid Day under Intersanity Enterprises. Normally that’s where my “serious” tech projects live. That didn’t make sense. Now it’s a “personal” project under the Scott Bradford Creative Enterprises umbrella (just like this website is).
- An “About” Page! This Stupid Day now has an “About” page all its own! Wow!
With This Stupid Day’s help, you will never miss another National Eat Food Day (June 4) or National Surprise Donkey Day (September 13). This will make you a hero at both social and professional events.
And while you’re at it, check out my Jokes! subsite. I’ve made a bunch of other weird stuff over the years.